RECIPE CRÊPES DEAUVILLE
For 6 persons :
- 3 Apple
- 50 g of brown sugar
- 50 g of butter
- 5 cl of Calvados
- 10 of cider
- 6 ball of apple ice cream .
- Peel the apples
- Cut in pieces the apple
- In a frying pan put apple and mix with the butter
- Sprinkle with brown sugar
- Add some cider
- Lay out the pieces of apple on the crepe with a little bit of cooking juice.
- Close the crepe, and decorate with pieces of apple.
- You can serve with a ball of ice cream apple.
- Flame with the liquor of Calvados.
This recipe was realised with our batter mix by Crepes de France