RECIPE CRÊPE BEAUTIFUL CARIBBEAN
For 6 persons :
- 10 cl of Rhum
- 1 pineapple
- 25 g of butter
- 50 g of sugar
- 1 of vanilla pod
- 1 tin of pineapple with the juice
- 50 g of cane sugar
- slices of lemon for decoration
- 10 cl of redberries coulis
- Make melt the butter on the pan
- Add the slices of pineapple , and two slices cut in two.
- Add cane sugar, the vanilla pod cut in small pieces, and a lemon juice and sprinkle with Rhum,with draw the slices cut in two.
- Lay out the pieces of pineapple on the crepe, fold by leaving an opening in the center.
Decorate with the halves of cooked slices, the pineapple sheets, and the cane sugar.
Finish decoration with red berries coulis and flame with Rhum.
This recipe was realised with our batter mix by Crêpes de France.