RECIPE BISQUE OF BLOSTER CRÊPE
For 6 persons :
- 2 tin of bisque of lobster
- 300 g of seafood
- 200 g of big shrimps
- 50 cl of double cream
- 500 g of grated emmental cheese.
For the decoration: lemon zest, slices of lemon, herbs of Provence and mushrooms.
- The crepe needs to be placed on the griddle, place in its center grated emmental cheese
- Then the mixture made up of the lobster soup
- put on the crepe,the seafood and the fresh cream
- Lay out the big shimp in the crepe
- Fold the crepe, let heat it one moment, draw up on plate.
This recipe was realised with our batter mix by Crêpes de France