RECIPE CRÊPES SOUBISE
For 6 persons :
- 50 cl of béchamel sauce (white sauce)
- 6 slices of Ham
- 3 slices of onions
- 100 g of mushrooms
- 150 g of grated emmental cheese
- The crepe needs to be placed on the griddle, strew with grated emmental cheese
- Recover with the thick béchamel sauce to which we added thin slices of mushrooms and onions.
- Fold the crepe and make cook a few seconds
- Decorate with pieces of ham and onions.
This recipe was realised with our batter mix by Crêpes de France.