RECIPE CRÊPE DIEPPOISE
For 6 persons :
- 250 g of mussels, husked and unhusked prawns
- 50 cl of aroma of fish
- 4 fillet of fishes
- 6 mushrooms
- Thyme and bay tree
- Some calvados
- Some white wine
- 50 cl of liquid crème fraîche.
- Make bleach shallots in the fat content with thyme, bay-tree and parsley.
- Add the fillet of fish.
- Add the seafood, pepper, salt, then pour the Calvados and a little white wine.
- After a few seconds, withdraw the pieces of fish
- Let reduce the sauce and add the fish aroma and the thin slices of mushrooms
- Bind the sauce with a little handled butter of flour and add the liquid fresh cream, give fish to cook a few seconds in this sauce
- Spread out over the crepe which you close again way aumônière.
This recipe was realised with our batter mixby Crêpes de France.